The international conventions below were written by students to help you with your own studies. If you are looking for help with your international convention then we offer a comprehensive writing service provided by fully qualified academics in your field of study.
Search this section
Tip: If you can't find what you are looking for, try shortening your search phrase. E.g. "Mens Rea"
Latest International Conventions
- Free Movement of Goods – 110 TFEUPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: This essay shall explore several aspects of Article 110 of the Treaty of Functioning of the European Union (EU)
- Free Movement Of Workers In The EUPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Regulation 492/2011 was created to codify the previous regulation, so as to avoid confusion. It was also created to help promote migration.
- General Principle of Non-discrimination – Article 18 TFEUPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Article 18 of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union (TFEU) was introduced to prohibit ‘any discrimination on grounds of nationality’ so that all nationals and EU citizens could be treated equally within the scope of the Treaties.
- Treaty on European Union SummaryPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The Treaty on European Union (TEU) finds its origins in the Treaty of Maastricht, which came into effect in 1993.
- Citizens Rights Directive – Free Movement For EU CitizensPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Free Movement For Citizens of the European Economic Area (EEA). Directive 2004/38 and Article 21 TFEU.
- European Convention on Human Rights 1950Published: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Following the Second World War and the horrors against humanity that had followed it, the United Nations had been given the impetus that was required in order for them to create a modern international law of human rights.
- Lisbon TreatyPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The Treaty of Lisbon entered into force on 1 December 2009 in accordance with its Article 6> and was ratified by each of the European Union’s (EU) 27 members.
- Articles for EU Competition LawPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The main aim of Article 101 is to provide redress to those affected by any restrictions that are placed on free competition within the internal market
- General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade 1994Published: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The GATT was most recently negotiated between the members of the WTO in the so-called Uruguay Round of 1986-1994, following previous negotiations.
- Agreement on the Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual PropertyPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Agreement (‘TRIPS’) is a multilateral agreement administered by the World Trade Organisation (‘WTO’).