Freelance Legal Writing Jobs
If you hold a minimum of an undergraduate 2:1 degree in law then here are a few of the reasons you should become a writer with Parallelewelten.net
Benefits of writing for Lawteacher.net
- Great pay - the best rates in the industry.
- Flexibility - choose which projects you take on, when you want.
- Varied work take on a wide variety of projects in many subject areas.
- Do what you enjoy - use your degree and work at your own pace.
- Learn while you earn - ideal work for undergraduates studying towards their Masters.
- Help others - share your skills and knowledge.
How the application process works
* You must have a minimum of a 2:1 undergraduate degree in order to be considered for a freelance writer position.
The application form itself is divided into three stages
The application form requires you to fill in your personal details, including information about your qualifications. Once you have completed this, you will receive an Application ID number, which will allow you to save and resume the application if you wish. Or, you can proceed onto the next step.
You will need to provide proof of your identity. We require two forms of identification; one photo ID (such as a passport or driving licence) and one recent proof of address (such as a utility bill).
At this point you will be asked to provide proof of your qualifications. We need to see the qualifications you hold, and it must be the certificate or transcript. You must also fill in a 200-word, first-person, personal statement to support your application.
Once complete, your application will be processed within 24 hours!