Transportation Law Essays
The essays below were written by students to help you with your own studies. If you are looking for help with your essay then we offer a comprehensive writing service provided by fully qualified academics in your field of study.
Search this section
Tip: If you can't find what you are looking for, try shortening your search phrase. E.g. "CSR"
Latest Transportation Law Essays
- Refuge for Ships in DistressPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The right of ships in distress to seek refuge in ports has been long recognized in customary international law.
- Carriage of Goods by Sea Problem QuestionPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: What are the charterers’ claims against the ship owners and what are the rights of the charterers’ in relation to these claims?
- Parking in CoventryPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Coventry City Council owns all the car parks in Coventry City. Car Parking in Coventry nowadays is managed by Cv One in partnership with Coventry City Council.
- The Maritime Transport Was Developed Relatively EarlierPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: In the context of worldwide economics, since second half of the previous century, oil has played a extremely important role in the development and …
- Remoteness of DamagePublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: We have already looked at causation, and the relevant factors, such as intervening acts and multiple causes. We said then that remoteness of damage came into those situations.
- CIF Contracts in Transportation LawPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: English law relating to international trade appears to protect the rights of the buyer, by making express provisions for them in legislation.
- Seaworthiness in Shipping and CarriagePublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: In almost all shipping and carriage of goods by sea cases the issue of seaworthiness is considered the corner stone in these cases. It importance comes from the fact of its direct relation with both the commercial law and maritime law. Seaworthiness affects the liability of the carrier, the marine insurance, the environment and many issues related to carriage of goods by sea.
- Sea Transportation Was Considered to Be Objective in PastPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Abstract: The word danger in sea transportation was considered to be objective in past, but today its more specific, surrounding all who are …
- Duties of the Charterer Towards the Ship OwnerPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Compare and contrast the duties, responsibilities and liabilities of the charterer towards the ship owner under both time and voyage charter parties.
- Operation Hamburg RulesPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: …
- Law Sea ConventionPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: …
- Transportation to New YorkPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: On 1st June 2009 Cortez Ltd entered into an agreement to sell 6,000 tons of grain to Farm Supplies Ltd FOB Southampton for transportation to New York.
- Justifiable and Unjustifiable Deviation of VesselPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The concept has a long academic treatment and hopefully this work can contribute to the development of this area of law and map a potential way forward.
- Bus Service Industry in BritainPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The bus industry in Britain was regulated by Road Traffic Act 1930 after a rapid growth in the 1920s.