Trading Law Essays
The essays below were written by students to help you with your own studies. If you are looking for help with your essay then we offer a comprehensive writing service provided by fully qualified academics in your field of study.
Search this section
Tip: If you can't find what you are looking for, try shortening your search phrase. E.g. "CSR"
Latest Trading Law Essays
- The Kyoto ProtocolPublished: Fri, 12 Oct 2018Extract: …
- MFN ObligationPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: …
- Parties the Oil and Gas IndustryPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Is It Inevitable That Those Engaged In The Oil And Gas Industry Will Opt For Agreed Dispute Resolution Processes (Whether Personal To Their Contracts Or Set By International Instrument)
- The Anglo-Norwegian Fisheries CasePublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Since 1911 British trawlers had been seized and condemned for violating measures taken by the Norwegian government specifying the limits within which fishing was prohibited to foreigners.
- The Free Movement of GoodsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The Internal Market, promoting the free movement of goods, services, capital and people, is one of the most significant and consistently progressing objectives for the European Union (EU).
- Breach of WarrantyPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: …
- Purposes of the World Trade OrganisationPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: One Of The Main Purposes Of The World Trade Organisation (WTO) Rules Is To Promote Trade Liberalisation, That Is, The Elimination Or Reduction Of Barriers To Trade’.
- Carriage of GoodsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: …
- Regulation of Insider TradingPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The issue of insider tradingis as old as trading on equity markets itself.
- The Effective Operation of CommercePublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: For The Effective Operation Of Commerce, It Is Important To Be Able To Point To The Exact Time At Which Property In Goods Passes. However, Existing Legal Principles Do Not Always Make It Easy To Make That Determination.
- Subsidies Under the SCM AgreementPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Undoubtedly, the law relating to the development and administration of the use of subsidies developing is one of the most difficult areas of international economic policy and rule making.
- Scope SEBI Takeover RegulationsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: …
- Dumping and International Price DiscriminationPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Dumping is, in general, a situation of international price discrimination where the price of a product which is sold to the importing country is less than the price of the same product when sold in the market of the exporting country.
- The Doctrine of Good Faith CasePublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The doctrine of Good faith owes its origin to the law of equity and can be traced to the Court of Chancery’s decision in the case
- Customs Duties on Imports and ExportsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The EU is, at its core a common market which necessitates that goods flow between its constituent member states unimpeded by customs duties and other measures.
- Characteristic of all Human SocietiesPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Commerce and trade has been a characteristic of all human societies from time immemorial. With the expansion of trade it was necessary to branch out and set up mercantile establishments in places far from the successful parent store.
- WA Pines v Bannerman – CasenotesPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The respondent cross-appealed against the original judge’s refusal to strike out another of the paragraphs of the appellant’s statement of claim.
- Law of Carriage of GoodsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: This memorandum of advice has been prepared at the request of the Attorney-General who is aware of developments in the law relating to the carriage of goods by sea, in particular the formulation and opening for signature of the Rotterdam Rules.