Technology Law Essays
The essays below were written by students to help you with your own studies. If you are looking for help with your essay then we offer a comprehensive writing service provided by fully qualified academics in your field of study.
Search this section
Tip: If you can't find what you are looking for, try shortening your search phrase. E.g. "CSR"
Latest Technology Law Essays
- The Computer Misuse Act: AnalysisPublished: Wed, 17 Apr 2019Extract: The CMA was introduced to aid in dealing problems caused by computer misuse, especially that of ‘hacking’ and ‘unauthorised access’.
- Legal and Technical Developments in Online Consumer DisputesPublished: Wed, 27 Mar 2019Extract: This paper examines the ODR from European perspective and discusses effective development of ODR deployments.
- The Internet is Exchange InformationPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The internet is a medium to exchange information, a place to share ideas freely without societies constraints. It has facilitated and enhanced globalization, spreading ideas on how to cure diseases and the latest news faster than the blink of an eye.
- Merits of Intelligence PolicingPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Discuss the merits of intelligence policing, including its effect on the role of intelligence practitioners.
- Computer Programmes Per SePublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Sometime back the software industry in the developing countries like India, China, Brazil etc, created very little new and valuable intellectual property, with the development of the intellectual property not being essential to the development and growth of this industry.
- Wills Act Anti-Fraud DevicePublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Wills Act is an anti-fraud device in the way to make sure will of the testator is genuine by complying with different formality requirements.
- Computer and CybercrimePublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Computer and Cybercrime are of a global dimension and can be felt universally. It has therefore become an International problem which requires international solution.
- CYBER LAW Liability of Cyber Cafe OperatorsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Various risks are inherent in the role of a Cyber Cafe operator. However, considering their importance in this cyber age, it is…
- Digital SignaturePublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Nowadays the speed of business connections is increasing rapidly. In order to be in the frontline of the world competition, companies are adopting new technologies such as web conferences, distant work places, internet banking,
- Patentability of Computer Programs or SoftwarePublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The concept of patents is considered to have originated from the Venetian Statute of 1474 in Italy, issued by the Republic of Venice. The main aim of this concept was to recognize the efforts of inventors
- The Advent of New TechnologiesPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The advent of new technologies such as the internet and other networks have changed the business world and provided the trading processes in e-business more efficiency.
- Cybersquatting and Typo-SquattingPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: URL – Universal Resource Locator, the complete address of any resource available on the internet, e.g. a website’s location on the Internet that consists of a communications protocol such as hypertext transfer protocol
- What is Cyber Crime?Published: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: In the era of technology and advanced science there are so many possibilities of data theft or cyber crime.
- Computer CrimesPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: …
- Patent Protection LawPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: …
- The Role of the InternetPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The role of the internet in today�s world has unexpectedly fast evolved from a medium of pure communication and information derivation to one additionally facilitating the direct sale and purchase of goods and services.
- Computer Misuse ActPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The growth of computer use over recent years has resulted in many operations becoming computerised, both in the work place and in everyday life.
- Computer Misuse Act of British ParliamentPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The computer misuse act 1990 (chapter.18) of UK Parliament has different sections. According to the computer misuse act, hacking into the computer system and releasing of computer viruses are serious criminal offences.
- Net NeutralityPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The Internet is one of the most powerful tools of the modern age as source of knowledge, entertainment and wealth generation. While a large majority of the population has no understanding of how the Internet