Sports Law Essays
The essays below were written by students to help you with your own studies. If you are looking for help with your essay then we offer a comprehensive writing service provided by fully qualified academics in your field of study.
Search this section
Tip: If you can't find what you are looking for, try shortening your search phrase. E.g. "CSR"
Latest Sports Law Essays
- WADA’s whereabouts systemPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: WADA’s “whereabouts system” – athletes’ price to pay?
- The bosman rulingPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: December 15th 1995 is a key date within the history of football and what the court decided on that day has had a major effect on how football has developed into the major money spinning sport it is today.
- Can you patent a sports movePublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Can you patent a sports move? What about Michael Jordan’s slam dunk, Pete Sampras’s serve, or Tiger Woods’ swing? After all, wouldn’t this be a great advantage for certain athletes?
- European sports lawPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The basis of whether European sports law is incapable of recognising the specificities of sport is the subject of debate in this essay.
- Violence in video gamesPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Video games have been a topic of controversy for many years now. Should there be laws against violent or sexually explicit video games? Or are these games really just… games?
- Published: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: …
- Dissertation pre bosman and beyondPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The European Court of Justice’s (ECJ) decision in Union Royale Belge des Societes de Football Association
- Bosman Case | ParalleleweltenPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: …
- Australian rules footballer injuredPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: A professional Australian rules footballer injured when an opposition player makes physical with him in any manner whatsoever is prevented from successfully
- Leglislation Drugs Sport | ParalleleweltenPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: …
- Negligence in International sports lawPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Explain the application of ordinary negligence taking account of all the circumstances to the question of negligence liability in sport.
- Bulldogs Rugby League ClubPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The case Bulldogs Rugby League Club & Anor v Williams & Ors gave the situation to the court to consider the doctrine of restrain of trade under common law and the Restraints of Trade Act 1976 (NSW).
- Drugs in sportPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: As of the 1st of January 2009 the World anti-doping agency (WADA) implemented an updated version of its 2004 ‘whereabouts’ rule, meaning that top elite athletes in all areas of sport must provide WADA with knowledge of their whereabouts
- A look at the visa system and problems encountered by international athletesPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Over the past several decades, the major sports associations of the United States have become as multi-cultural as the United States itself.
- Interest Professional Sport | ParalleleweltenPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: …
- Assessed dissertation proposal formPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: How has the face of English and European football changed since the landmark case of Bosman? In response to the reform of the football transfer market
- International Sports LawPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Within sports competition, negligence is the most common cause of people who suffer physical or psychological harm or injury. According to Collins (1984, p 39),
- Comment on patenting sporting apparatusPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The longest standing, best known, and arguably, economically most valuable form of protection of rights provided by the law of intellectual property comes in the form of the patent.
- Commercialization of sportsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: With the ever-increasing commercialization of sports, big sports today have gone a far way from merely being a form of exercise and amateur sports to an industry.