Sports Law Essays
The essays below were written by students to help you with your own studies. If you are looking for help with your essay then we offer a comprehensive writing service provided by fully qualified academics in your field of study.
Search this section
Tip: If you can't find what you are looking for, try shortening your search phrase. E.g. "CSR"
Latest Sports Law Essays
- Reactions to Colin Kaepernick Kneeling During the National AnthemPublished: Mon, 05 Aug 2019Extract: The issue is that players have the right to stand or not to stand for the national anthem based on their personal beliefs or preference.
- Interest of Professional SportPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: …
- International Sports LawPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Within sports competition, negligence is the most common cause of people who suffer physical or psychological harm or injury. According to Collins (1984, p 39),
- Comment on Patenting Sporting ApparatusPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The longest standing, best known, and arguably, economically most valuable form of protection of rights provided by the law of intellectual property comes in the form of the patent.
- European Sports LawPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The basis of whether European sports law is incapable of recognising the specificities of sport is the subject of debate in this essay.
- Anti-Doping AssociationPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: …
- Dissertation Pre Bosman and BeyondPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The European Court of Justice’s (ECJ) decision in Union Royale Belge des Societes de Football Association
- Australian Rules Footballer InjuredPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: A professional Australian rules footballer injured when an opposition player makes physical with him in any manner whatsoever is prevented from successfully
- Bulldogs Rugby League ClubPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The case Bulldogs Rugby League Club & Anor v Williams & Ors gave the situation to the court to consider the doctrine of restrain of trade under common law and the Restraints of Trade Act 1976 (NSW).
- A Look at the Visa System and Problems Encountered by International AthletesPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Over the past several decades, the major sports associations of the United States have become as multi-cultural as the United States itself.
- Drugs in SportPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: As of the 1st of January 2009 the World anti-doping agency (WADA) implemented an updated version of its 2004 ‘whereabouts’ rule, meaning that top elite athletes in all areas of sport must provide WADA with knowledge of their whereabouts