Security Law Essays
The essays below were written by students to help you with your own studies. If you are looking for help with your essay then we offer a comprehensive writing service provided by fully qualified academics in your field of study.
Search this section
Tip: If you can't find what you are looking for, try shortening your search phrase. E.g. "CSR"
Latest Security Law Essays
- When Should Unauthorised Disclosures be Prosecuted?Published: Thu, 11 Apr 2019Extract: Unauthorised disclosures should only be prosecuted if, and only if, they cause harm to national security National security is connected to the idea of protection of the nation and its interests, and if officials were to cause harm and put the national security at risk, then they can be prosecuted under the Official Secrets Act. […]
- Security for Repayment of a LoanPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Mortgages are essentially a pledge or security for the repayment of a loan. Usually, the response of a mortgage lender would be to take possession of the mortgaged property when a borrower continuously defaults on the mortgage,
- The Notion of a ThreatPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: As the notion of a threat to the peace has noticeable change, enforcement of Article 39 has to be adapted to suit for current situations.
- Historical Background of the Security CouncilPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The Security Council is one of the principle organs of the United Nation as provided for under Article 7 of the United Nations Charter.
- Securities and Futures ActPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The Securities and Futures Act (“SFA”) describes itself as “relating to the regulation of activities and institutions in the securities and futures industry, including leveraged foreign exchange trading,
- Evaluation of Delegated LegislationPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The requirement for new law to be made is often a very slow process, this is not suitable in times of emergency. For example, to strengthen the Anti Terrorism, Crime and Security Act 2001