Litigation Law Essays
The essays below were written by students to help you with your own studies. If you are looking for help with your essay then we offer a comprehensive writing service provided by fully qualified academics in your field of study.
Search this section
Tip: If you can't find what you are looking for, try shortening your search phrase. E.g. "CSR"
Latest Litigation Law Essays
- Litigation v Transactional Law: The Career SuitePublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: One of the core issues students at law school face upon graduation is to decide between a career in litigation or transactional law. Law School …
- Alternative Dispute Resolution in IndonesiaPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Alternative Dispute Resolution (herein after abbreviated as ADR) is not a strange practice for Indonesian people. It has been well-known by Indonesian tribes and customs before the nation’s independence as a united country.
- Litigation Can Be Defined as a Contest Between and Among PersonsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Litigation certainly has disadvantages. First of all, litigation is time consuming. Litigation process is a very complicated process. It needs to…
- Public Interest LitigationPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Public Interest litigation, itself says that this is a litigation for any public interest.
- Advantages of MediationPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Mediation is more time saving than litigation. It is a quick process involves the coming into a mutually acceptable agreement to settle the dispute