Land Law Essays
The essays below were written by students to help you with your own studies. If you are looking for help with your essay then we offer a comprehensive writing service provided by fully qualified academics in your field of study.
Search this section
Tip: If you can't find what you are looking for, try shortening your search phrase. E.g. "CSR"
Latest Land Law Essays
- Principles of Leases in Land LawPublished: Wed, 10 Apr 2019Extract: The basic characteristics of a lease were given by the Lord Templeman in his classic decision in the case of Street v Mountford.
- A History of English Land Law and the LRAPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: This essay attempts to demonstrate the wide-ranging implications of the introduction of the LRA 2002, particularly in relation to freehold ownership.
- The Ownership of Land LawPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Land law is concerned with the nature of the right involved in the ownership of land, the legal definition is; “Land” includes land of any tenure, and mines and minerals,
- Joint Tenancy and Tenancy-in-CommonPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Joint tenancy and tenancy-in-common are examples of concurrent estates which are held by more than one owner. Therefore, both are instances where property is owned by more than one owner.
- Law Forest DwellersPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Law Forest Dwellers. Trees are friends of mankind and forests are necessary for the human existence either for the development or for providing place for habitation. In ancient times and as per some religious belief trees are worshipped
- Project Development Building and Common PropertyPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: PROJECT DEVELOPMENT Building and Common Property
- The Nature of LeasePublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Over the decades, the extensive debates on license and leases has been very much rooted in the heart of English land law due to it similarities, nonetheless, it come into sight that one major different which is the right gained under each is dissimilar.
- The Law on Squatting: Adverse PossessionPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: This essays refers to adverse possession where the owner abandons the land and the squatter enters into possession of it.
- Land Registration ActPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The agreement between Sylvia and her brother was an oral agreement and no formal conveyance of title took place, which would have triggered a registration at the Land Registry.
- Under the Land Registration Act 1925 Overriding Interests AccountedPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Discuss overriding interests and why they might be considered problematic with reference to case law. Unregistered interests which override are …
- Experts in Preparing Reports to Give Evidence in Court ProceedingsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The Civil Procedure Rules (‘CPR’) came into force in 1998, following the ‘Access to Justice Report’ written by Lord Woolf in 1996. The repo…
- This Chronologically Arranged Report Explores Six Separate IssuesPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: A contract to sell real estate will not include items of personal property unless they are expressly included. Fixtures are not always in an …
- National University of Juridical Sciences PropertyPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The Transfer of Property Act [hereinafter ‘TOPA’] is a legislation that filled the lacuna in the set up of Indian Laws. This lacuna was a..
- Acquiring an Easement by PrescriptionPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The essential characteristics of an easement have been long established and bound and enshrined in the workings of the modern day Land Law system.
- Adverse Possession and Prescription of EasementsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: It is commonly said that “possession is nine tenths of the law”. This is a crude but not entirely inaccurate statement of Hamed’s position.
- South Buckinghamshire DC v. Porter: Planning LawPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: South Bucks caused a stir within legal writing seems because of its external result rather than the internal legal argumentation that informed the result.
- Prop Land RegistrationPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: …
- Limiting the Usage on a Property: Land LawPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: All four may have rights that could have been registered but may be found to have an overriding interest under the Land Registration Act 2002.
- The Power of Sale: Mortgage Law and LendingPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: A mortgagee cannot seek foreclosure before the contractual date or obligation has passed and the process requires a court order.
- Possible Scenario When Selling LandPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The best possible scenario when selling land is for the sale contract to refer to a list of items as being included or excluded. In residential transactions, the seller usually completes a fittings and contents form and a specimen form TA10 can be found on the Law Society website.
- Private NuisancePublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Private nuisance is an ancient wrong design as an action between neighbouring landowner to protect a person interest in land from being adversely effected by the activities of his neighbor.
- Mirror Principle and the Land ActPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: …
- Property of ‘Any Kind’ May Be TransferredPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The Transfer of Property Act, 1882 (hereinafter, the Act) is a civil legislation of immense importance owing to the vast number of property related…
- Establishes Statutory Rights of Access to Land and WaterPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: It is suggested that the vendor and purchaser of land should make express provisions for any easements that they want and that the law should ra…
- The Discussion on Registered LandPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The legal issues arising out of the material facts demands the discussion on registered land and also third party rights on it. Julie and Zac purchased a free hold house in 2002.