Islamic Law Essays
The essays below were written by students to help you with your own studies. If you are looking for help with your essay then we offer a comprehensive writing service provided by fully qualified academics in your field of study.
Search this section
Tip: If you can't find what you are looking for, try shortening your search phrase. E.g. "CSR"
Latest Islamic Law Essays
- Should Sharia Law be Determinable in English Law?Published: Fri, 12 Oct 2018Extract: Should legal issues be determinable through sharia law under the law of England and Wales, where persons affected consent?
- Women Rights in Saudi ArabiaPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Women rights around the world suffer from many disadvantages such as discrimination, lack of business experience and limited access to financing, the challenges for women may be more severe in Islamic countries
- Customs is an Important Source of LawPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Because of the working women belonging to the lower strata of the society, the various castes and tribes had relatively more woman oriented inheritance laws as opposed to the higher castes where women mostly just maintained the household.
- Equity- Related Islamic Banking ProductsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: According to John B Taylor a growth in product innovation, an increase in the number of financial institutions offering Islamic finance products, and an expansion of Islamic banking beyond the Islamic countries to the UK, Switzerland, the United States, and elsewhere is not a myth.
- Research Will Be Defining the Concept of Sharia LawPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Introduction: Criminal law is a crucial area in all legal systems that is applied in punishing wrongs with the element of deterrence by the State. …
- Significance of Islamic BankingPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Islamic banking is gaining popularity in emerging markets after helping some financial institutions avoid the worst of the economic meltdown.
- Legal Aspects of Islamic FinancePublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Law- M605 coursework
- About FatwaPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Fatwa is veryimportant in Islamic law and Islamic jurisdiction.