International Law Essays
The essays below were written by students to help you with your own studies. If you are looking for help with your essay then we offer a comprehensive writing service provided by fully qualified academics in your field of study.
Search this section
Tip: If you can't find what you are looking for, try shortening your search phrase. E.g. "CSR"
Latest International Law Essays
- Operation Ghost Stories: The Russian Spy CasePublished: Mon, 05 Aug 2019Extract: The implications of the procedural laws when mitigating both domestic and international crime vary. For domestic procedural laws within the U.S., the conclusion that can be drawn is that it is broken up into municipalities, states, and the federal government.
- Issues of Converging Law into Legislative SystemsPublished: Tue, 30 Jul 2019Extract: This paper will discuss how a particular type of ‘legal transplant’ and ‘convergence’ of law does not integrate in every legislative system (particularly ASEAN countries) despite the emerging of the convergence of legal systems.
- The Principles Behind Choice of Law with Regards to the Rome RegulationsPublished: Tue, 30 Jul 2019Extract: The relationship between a choice of law and the doctrine of public policy would be looked at, as well as a critical evaluation of the role of public policy on choice of law.
- Impact of Cryptocurrency on International Trade LawPublished: Tue, 30 Jul 2019Extract: In the presented research papers, research will be done on various aspects related to cryptocurrency and international trade law including the impact of subjective currency on the international trade law.
- Are International Rules on State Responsibility Justified?Published: Tue, 30 Jul 2019Extract: If a Head of a State or a person who is by the command of the Head of the State commits a crime or a breach of International Law, then the actions of individual are attributed to the State. These acts are international delinquency.
- Customary International Law as a Source of LawPublished: Thu, 06 Jun 2019Extract: Traditionally, jurists and scholars have put more emphasis on state conduct than on the subjective element.
- Antarctic Treaty System: Strengths and WeaknessesPublished: Wed, 05 Jun 2019Extract: To protect and preserve the precious Antarctic environment, the Antarctic Treaty was adopted in 1959 and took effect in 1961.
- History of International Law and Cyber WarfarePublished: Thu, 25 Apr 2019Extract: The first Geneva Convention was held in 1864 as a result of the wounded soldiers being left in no man’s land during the 1859 Battle of Solferino.
- Individuals as Subjects of International Law DebatePublished: Wed, 24 Apr 2019Extract: The debate about the recognition of individual as subjects of international law is as old as international law itself.
- Political Dialogue and Cooperation Agreement (PDCA) Effect on Human RightsPublished: Wed, 24 Apr 2019Extract: This essay will analyse the impact of the bilateral Political Dialogue and Cooperation Agreement on human rights and freedom of expression in Cuba.
- Multimodal Carriage of Goods: Advantages and DisadvantagesPublished: Wed, 24 Apr 2019Extract: The purpose of this paper is to critically analyse MT’s advantages and disadvantages in carriage of goods.
- Africa’s Relationship with the International Criminal Court (ICC)Published: Wed, 24 Apr 2019Extract: Recently, African countries have been criticising the ICC and relations between Africa and the court are currently severely strained.
- Challenges for International JusticePublished: Wed, 17 Apr 2019Extract: Various ways in which the interaction between national legal systems and international(ized) criminal tribunals can complicate the achievement of the core aims of international justice.
- Legitimate Defense in International Law and International PoliticsPublished: Wed, 27 Mar 2019Extract: This paper explains the situations in which self-defense is considered legal in international law.
- Should the Right to Water be International Law?Published: Thu, 21 Mar 2019Extract: What obligations does recognising a human right to water in international law impose on States?
- The Statute of the International Court of JusticePublished: Fri, 12 Oct 2018Extract: Article 38 of the Statute of the International Court of Justice (SICJ) provides three main sources of international law.
- The Right of Self-Determination Is a Moral and Legal RightPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The concept of self-determination is personified in the Charter of the United Nations and the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights …
- Cases of the Serbian LoansPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Where there is a conflict between international obligations and national law, the international rule prevails. Under UN General Assembly 1949 and…
- A Study of Terrorist Financing in MalaysiaPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Introduction Among the countries in Southeast Asia, Malaysia could be considered an example of multicultural success. More than 60 percent …
- Just War Theory and Humanitarian InterventionPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: History has provided evidence in support of the idea that the conduct of war is not a justifiable act in the view of humanity. Recent history …
- Nuclear Law After Chernobyl: A Step in the Right Direction?Published: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Saturday, 26th April 1986, 1:23:58am local time, Pripyat, present day Belarus: the worst nuclear disaster to date. The Chernobyl Nuclear power …
- Responsibility for Injury to Aliens?Published: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: This article aims to address the following issues regarding the law of state responsibility for injury to aliens. Some of the aspects…
- Rules of Evidence Before the International Court of JusticePublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Generally, the rules of evidence in international law comprise rules which have usually either been accepted as parties, which vary from case-to-case…
- The Importance of a Ship’s FlagPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Introduction In the maritime law, there are some cases happened for the conflict in the ships. The justification is based …
- The WTO Dispute Settlement SystemPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: …