Indian Law Essays
The essays below were written by students to help you with your own studies. If you are looking for help with your essay then we offer a comprehensive writing service provided by fully qualified academics in your field of study.
Search this section
Tip: If you can't find what you are looking for, try shortening your search phrase. E.g. "CSR"
Latest Indian Law Essays
- Police in IndiaPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: It is strange that a democratic country such as India does not trust one of the most important administration organs of its elected government – the police. The ruling elite and middle class citizens see them as political decoys and blame politicians for not letting
- India is a Welfare StatePublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: India is a welfare state. The fact that the preamble of the Constitution itself envisages India to be a ‘socialist’ state bears enough evidence for this.
- Position of Interstate Trade in IndiaPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Democracy is the art and science of mobilising the entire physical, economic and spiritual resources of various sections of the people in the service of the common good of all.
- Indian EnvironmentPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Government has the duty to protect the ‘exhaustible natural resources from rash reckless spoliation’. This duty is also base on the Professor Joseph Sax’s doctrine of public trust.
- Hindu Woman’s Limited EstatePublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Hindu Woman’s Limited Estate Is Abolished And Any Property Held By A Female Hindu Howsoever Accquired Is Now Held By Her As Absolute Property”- Discuss In Light Of Hindu Succession Act
- Muslims are Governed LargelyPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The instincts and affections of mankind, in the vast majority of instances, WILL lead man to make provisions for those who are nearest to them in kindred and who in life have been the objects of their affections.
- The Indian Constitution Guarantees Justice to AllPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Man is not made for law, but the law is for man. It is a regulator of human conduct and No law works smoothly unless the interaction …
- Consumer Protection in IndiaPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Personal service items from a master and servant relationship which was totally different from a lawyer-client relationship or other professional or technical relationship.
- Whistle Blower Policy and the Indian Corporate GovernancePublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: In this age of Globalisation, where economic motives precede over all virtues and traditions, protection of larger public interest from great corporate scandals has become matter of great importance.
- India Has the World’s Second Largest Legal ProfessionPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: India has the worlds second largest legal profession with more than 600,000 lawyers. The predominant service providers are individual lawyers …
- A Hindu Joint Family SetupPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: A Hindu Joint Family setup is an extended family arrangement prevalent which has an enormous legal significance in India. Simply, a Hindu Joint Family would at best be described as, the lineal descendants and their dependants where,