Immigration Law Essays
The essays below were written by students to help you with your own studies. If you are looking for help with your essay then we offer a comprehensive writing service provided by fully qualified academics in your field of study.
Search this section
Tip: If you can't find what you are looking for, try shortening your search phrase. E.g. "CSR"
Latest Immigration Law Essays
- Donald Trump’s Immigration PolicyPublished: Mon, 29 Jul 2019Extract: President Trump wants to end the birthright citizenship, which will end automatic citizenship to children who’re born to illegal immigrants in the United States. He also wants to set limits on the amount of immigrants who enter the United States legally and those who’re here on working visas.
- UK Immigration Law and Non European Economic Area NationalsPublished: Wed, 20 Feb 2019Extract: The purpose of this paper is to explain how the immigration law of the UK approaches the issue of family reunion for individuals immigrating to the country from outside of the EEA.
- Nationality Law in the United KingdomPublished: Fri, 12 Oct 2018Extract: The British Nationality Act of 1948 was set in place as a response to the need to give separate citizenships to individuals of Commonwealth countries.
- Immigration and Asylum LawPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Even where the appellant is unlikely to re-offend, the judicial authorities may be prepared to uphold a deportation on the basis that it may serve as an example and deter others.
- MigrantsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Evaluate the effectiveness of the legal processes and institutions available to migrants in order to achieve justice.
- Immigration LawPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: This essay will examine the criteria for the convention ground of membership of a particular social group and will assess how the Law Lords have been able to extend this concept to enable them to deal with asylum claims based on gender persecution.
- Immigration Problems and Sham MarriagePublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: It has become increasingly apparent in recent years that there is much resort to sham marriage as a means of obtaining leave to enter for persons who would not otherwise be able to obtain it.
- Immigration Law and FamiliesPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: A Study On Immigration Law: To What Extent Do Families Become Detained In The UK For Claiming Asylum Seeker Status; In What Cases The Detention Can Be Seen As Unlawful?
- Sham MarriagesPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: It has already been reported several times in separate reports that the “Sham Marriages” are on a rise in UK, which is a direct consequence of the strict immigration laws in the country.
- International Refugee LawPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The problems of mass exodus of refugees and their influx into a nation have put international refugee law at a crossroads time and again.