Finance Law Essays
The essays below were written by students to help you with your own studies. If you are looking for help with your essay then we offer a comprehensive writing service provided by fully qualified academics in your field of study.
Search this section
Tip: If you can't find what you are looking for, try shortening your search phrase. E.g. "CSR"
Latest Finance Law Essays
- The ‘Rescue Culture’ in Financially Failing BusinessesPublished: Fri, 12 Oct 2018Extract: There has been a major impact on how financial failure of a business is dealt with in the UK after the introduction of the Enterprise Act 2002.
- Best Judgment AssessmentPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Assessment means appraisal, evaluation, estimation, measurement, judgment etc. In the context income tax law it means then evaluation, estimation, or measurement of income.
- Director and its KindsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: This paper explores the term director and its kinds. It further discusses board and its composition. It will also briefly describe the term corporate governance, but the main emphasis of this paper remains the role
- A Special Economic ZonePublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: A Special Economic Zone is a geographical region that has economic laws that are more liberal than a country’s typical economic laws.
- Liability to Tax on IncomePublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Any analysis of liability to tax on income of taxpayers living and working abroad, particularly those engaged in a trading venture, is inevitably complex.
- The Rights of a ShareholderPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: One is regarded to be a shareholder if his or her name is entered into a company’s share register as being a holder at that time of one or more shares in the company or if you are entitled
- International Financial CrimePublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The Suspicious Activity Report (SAR) is a piece of information which alerts the relevant authorities of any suspicious customer activity .
- Stakeholder ApproachPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: It used to be thought that the company’s primary goal is or ought to be maximizing the interests of the shareholders. Nonetheless, more problems are increasingly raised concerning the shareholder primacy theory,
- Firm of Auditors EmployedPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Z & Partners is a firm of auditors employed by X plc. Fred, the Chief Executive of X plc, asked Z & Partners to prepare some special accounts concerning X plc, telling them that he wanted to review the company
- Increasing Popularity of Economic GlobalisationPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Question: In The Light Of Thousands Of Bilateral Investment Treaties, Customary International Law Is Irrelevant For The Legal Protection Of Foreign Investors.
- How Corporate Expose Shareholders and DirectorsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: In what ways may the corporate veil be pierced in order to expose shareholders and directors to personal liability for the debts of the company?
- Equity Came Not to Destroy LawPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Equity is a set of rules that exists alongside the common law and is applied where the normal form of dispute resolution, namely damages (monetary compensation), would not be sufficient,
- The Consumer Credit Act 1974 and the Human Rights ActPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: This thesis will consider whether or not the protection that is offered to the debtor is at the detriment, always, of the creditor.
- Equity Not Perfects on Imperfect GiftPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Equity will not perfect an imperfect gift”, this maxim from Milroy (1862) had been recognized as the strict rule that apply to the area of law related to the transfer of a gift.
- Advantages of IncorporationPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: This question requires the explanation of the incorporation, limited liability, separate legal entity, other advantages of incorporation and a brief discussion on the preserve manner from partnership.
- Principles the Court Uses in Ancillary ReliefPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: When deciding what if any orders to make it must give its first consideration to any minor of the marriage. In s25 (1) MCA 1973 it states;
- Investment BankingPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Centuries have passed since ‘Investment Banking’ was first introduced to the world’s financial system.
- Risk Islamic BankPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: …
- Corporate Law and GovernancePublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Limited liability can be seen as being a distinguishing aspect of corporate law. It is the concept where shareholders financial liabilities are limited to the amount they invested into the company and they are not liable for any debts that are incurred by the company
- Case of Tom and ErikaPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: In the case of Tom and Erika there are three main issues that are highlighted, if Erika can divorce Tom, how she can protect herself from his violent outbursts and finally if Erika can divorce Tom then what financial settlement can she expect to receive.
- The New Derivative ClaimPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: One of the disputable areas in the Companies Act 2006 (‘CA 2006’) is the provisions of derivative claim. A derivative claim is a claim brought by individual shareholders seeking relief
- Financial ContributionsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: For all the rhetoric in recent cases about examining the whole course of dealing and taking a wide range of contributions into account, it is clear that financial contributions are still accorded
- Enlightened Shareholder ValuePublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: This essay will consider S 172 CA 2006 in reflection of true ‘enlightened shareholder value’ and the standard set out in same section in the lights of different theories on judgement ,merit of opinion and fact based on theoretical approaches
- Daughters Get Equal SharePublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Women constitute half the world’s population, perform nearly two-thirds of its hours, and receive one-tenth of the world’s income and less than one hundredth of the property.
- Data Protection and Internet BankingPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: …