European Law Essays
The essays below were written by students to help you with your own studies. If you are looking for help with your essay then we offer a comprehensive writing service provided by fully qualified academics in your field of study.
Search this section
Tip: If you can't find what you are looking for, try shortening your search phrase. E.g. "CSR"
Latest European Law Essays
- Legal Options for Avoiding a Hard Border in BrexitPublished: Tue, 02 Apr 2019Extract: Should Theresa May choose to plan a hard Brexit, the UK’s trade access to the EU’s single market may be compromised.
- Impact of Brexit on UK Equality LawPublished: Fri, 29 Mar 2019Extract: This report will address Brexit’s impact on UK equality law, and whether greater protection is given to gender discrimination issues.
- Centre of Main Interests (COMI) Challenges in EU StatesPublished: Wed, 27 Mar 2019Extract: An essay to critically analyze the challenges faced by the use of COMI within the European Union member states.
- Subsidiarity in the EU and BrexitPublished: Thu, 28 Feb 2019Extract: In true subsidiarity, the European Union acts as a high decision organ mandated to tackle issues that previously were difficult to deal with at the state-level.
- EU Citizenship and Law on Free MovementPublished: Wed, 20 Feb 2019Extract: How far does the law on free movement suggest that EU citizenship should now be seen as the key status for persons moving between EU Member States?
- The Supremacy of EU Law Over National LawPublished: Wed, 20 Feb 2019Extract: This essay is going to critically discuss the supremacy of European Union law (EU) and the primacy of EU Law over National laws.
- Law Problem Question: EU Law on Free MovementPublished: Fri, 12 Oct 2018Extract: ADVISE Eric, Klara, Karl and Katrina as to how European Union law on the free movement of persons (Art 39EC) may be argued
- Is the Judicial Activism of the ECCJ Justified?Published: Fri, 12 Oct 2018Extract: Judicial activism must be judged on a case by case basis. Generalisation in this field, as in so many others, would prove dangerous and misleading.
- Does the EU Suffer From a Democratic Deficit?Published: Fri, 12 Oct 2018Extract: The european union has regularly been accused of suffering from a democratic deficit. If liberty and equality, as is thought by some, are chiefly to be found…
- The Influence of the EU in Rights and ResponsibilitiesPublished: Fri, 12 Oct 2018Extract: Discuss the rights and responsibilities (if any) under European Union Law of Sunita, HikeTop, MountainPeak and the UK Government.
- TD Droit Européen: SupremacyPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: “Our sovereignty has been taken away by the European Court of Justice … Our courts must no longer enforce our national laws. They must enforce …
- Aspects of the Doctrine of SupremacyPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: This work will look at four cases that considered aspects of the doctrine of supremacy. This work has particular emphasis on internet resources.
- The Free Movement of GoodsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The free movement of goods is an essential element of the internal market and both EU legislation and the decisions of the Court of Justice support the achievement of this aspect of economic integration.
- This Case Is Commonly Referred to As Taj Trapezium Case LawPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The Taj Mahal in Agra is one of the most beautiful monuments on the earth….
- The Community Law Forms Part of Member StatesPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The Majority of cases decided by the ECJ are in the response to preliminary reference procedure by the national courts under Article 267 TFEU…
- The Supremacy of European Community LawPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Critique the impact of the principle of the supremacy of European Community law on the principle of parliamentary sovereignty in the constitution of the United Kingdom.
- Sources of EU Law and Its Impacts to English Legal SystemPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: European Union is an organization formed by some European countries that cater for economic, political, military and other common factors affecting…
- Free Movement of Workers Within the EUPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: According to which those self-employed persons who ‘exercise official authority’ also may not move freely interstate between posts of employment.
- European Court of JusticePublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: From the early years of the European Community as seen in Costa v ENEL  ECR 585, where the European Court of Justice (ECJ) said that…
- Every Legal System Requires the Existence of a Scheme of Procedures and RemediesPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Critically analyse the above statement in the light of ECJ case law both on state liability and on the effectiveness of national court remedial and…
- The European Union (EU) Single MarketPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The EU has developed a single market through a standardised system of laws which apply in all member states, and ensures the free movement of people…
- The EU the European Union Has Led to Improved Living StandardsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Formation of the EU The European Union was a long time dream that has evolved into a highly sophisticated union of member states that packs a solid…
- Origins and Development of the Court of JusticePublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The Treaty establishing the European Coal and Steel Community (ECSC) created the Court of Justice of the European Community (ECJ) in 1951.
- The Treatment Excessive PricingPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Taking into account the definition given by Cosmo Graham on what constitutes an excessive pricing it can be said that it is: the classic offence of a monopolist.
- The Community Designs RegulationPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The Community Designs Regulation was adopted on 12 December 2001.A Community Design has been categorised into unregistered Community design and registered Community design.