Environmental Law Essays
The essays below were written by students to help you with your own studies. If you are looking for help with your essay then we offer a comprehensive writing service provided by fully qualified academics in your field of study.
Search this section
Tip: If you can't find what you are looking for, try shortening your search phrase. E.g. "CSR"
Latest Environmental Law Essays
- Impact of the European Union on Environmental LawsPublished: Tue, 30 Jul 2019Extract: The primary legislation of the EU, called the Treaties underpin the development of all EU laws. The treaties are a set of international treaties between EU member states which outline the EU’s constitutional basis.
- Uncertainty Regarding the Precise Normative Implications of the So-called ‘Precautionary Principle’Published: Mon, 29 Jul 2019Extract: In its most straightforward frame, the Precautionary Principle becomes an integral factor when an action raises a risk of damage to human wellbeing or nature or a cause and effect relationship has not been built up experimentally.
- Protection of the Environment in Human Rights TreatiesPublished: Wed, 24 Apr 2019Extract: This course work will examine and critically assess how protection of the environment has been incorporated into the African Regional Human Rights Treaty.
- Is Corporate Social Responsibility just Window Dressing?Published: Wed, 24 Apr 2019Extract: At the heart of CSR is the conception that business houses can be trusted to adopt the appropriate regulatory steps.
- Role of the EU in Enforcing Environmental LawsPublished: Mon, 01 Apr 2019Extract: he European Union (EU) is concerned with the protection of the environment.
- Effect of Climate Change on Migrant Human RightsPublished: Wed, 27 Mar 2019Extract: This paper will discuss the effect of climate change on protected human rights relating to migration.
- Integration between WTO Law and International Environmental AgreementsPublished: Wed, 27 Mar 2019Extract: There is an insufficient degree of integration between Word Trade Organization (WTO) law and International Environmental Agreements. Critically discuss 1. Introduction During the last decades the level of awareness about environmental issues and the vital role of this field has raised between nations in all around the world. As a result of this expansion , […]
- Clean Air Act of 1990 | Legislation AnalysisPublished: Thu, 28 Feb 2019Extract: The CAA has been through a decade-long battle of difficult negotiations and is known to be the toughest environmental law in American history.
- Analysis of the Water Framework Directive 2000Published: Fri, 12 Oct 2018Extract: Discuss the context, content, significance and impact of the Water Framework Directive 2000 upon the British environmental law and practice.
- Oil PollutionPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Oil pollution presents a great danger to the maritime world. Australian Maritime Safety Authority has researched the burning issue of the oil pollutants for the year of 2006/2007 and the result was that the 57% come as a direct result from the ship incidents,
- Issues Environmental LawsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: …
- Prevention and Control of Water PollutionPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The writ petition was accompanied by the report of the Expert Committee called ‘Report on Environmental Impact of Mathura Refinery’ (Varadharajan Committee) published by the Government…
- Directors Duties and Environmental IssuesPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: In 2006, the Companies Act has undergone a dramatic metamorphosis whereby directors’ duties were mostly affected. For the first time directorial duties were statutorily codified and the legislator pioneering sustainable development
- Life Approach to Environmental ProtectionPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Environment and life are interrelated. Our lives depend on natural resources such as air, water, and land. Environmental destruction threatens survival; conversely, human rights violations can cause environmental degradation,
- Agriculture SubsidiesPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: …
- Courts Role and Environmental RightsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The environment is the resource base for all life and is the basis on which many of our fundamental rights depend (EDO NSW and EDO Victoria, 2009), as humans we have the right to live in a clean and healthy environment, with clean water and unpolluted air.
- Environmental Law Case Study: Pollution of RiverPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: This brief analyses a pollution incident which occurred in September 2006 when an amount of the chemical perchloroethene (PCE) escaped from a hole.
- Protection by European Law: Crop PollutionPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: A problem questions that plays particular regard to the principles of direct effect and indirect effect, incidental direct effect and state liability.
- Mechanisms in Environmental LawPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Modern Regulatory Regimes Have Predominantly Supplanted The Common Law As The Main Mechanism For Environmental Protection. The Challenges Posed By Environmental Degradation,
- Environmental Law and Awareness of the EnvironmentPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Environmental law and awareness of the environment is widely assumed by todays society as pretty much extinct during Anglo-Saxon times. This asks …
- Role of Communities in Environmental DecisionsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: the public must be considered to have a right, analogous to a beneficial interest, in the condition of the air and water and to be able to obtain information on how far they are being degraded.
- Environmental Criminal Liability: Imposing SanctionsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: This assignment will take an overview of the criminal activities that take place in the arena of environmental law and assess the sanctions imposed.
- Polluting Event of ChurchillsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: entify and explain the criminal liability (If any) of each of Brockwells polluting event and that of Churchill’s, and of any individuals involved…
- Equity and TrustsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Melvyn is a farmer. He trades as “Hill Farm Ltd”, a company with a share issue of 1000 shares that are all owned by Melvyn. He has 300 cattle and 100 sheep.
- Promote and Frontier Licences DifferPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Describe How Promote And Frontier Licences Differ From Standard Offshore Licences On The UKCS And Explain The Rationale For Their Introduction. Complete Your Answer With An Assessment Of Their Success Or Failure