Environmental Law Essays
The essays below were written by students to help you with your own studies. If you are looking for help with your essay then we offer a comprehensive writing service provided by fully qualified academics in your field of study.
Search this section
Tip: If you can't find what you are looking for, try shortening your search phrase. E.g. "CSR"
Latest Environmental Law Essays
- Protection of the Environment in Human Rights TreatiesPublished: Wed, 24 Apr 2019Extract: This course work will examine and critically assess how protection of the environment has been incorporated into the African Regional Human Rights Treaty.
- Is Corporate Social Responsibility just Window Dressing?Published: Wed, 24 Apr 2019Extract: At the heart of CSR is the conception that business houses can be trusted to adopt the appropriate regulatory steps.
- Role of the EU in Enforcing Environmental LawsPublished: Mon, 01 Apr 2019Extract: he European Union (EU) is concerned with the protection of the environment.
- Effect of Climate Change on Migrant Human RightsPublished: Wed, 27 Mar 2019Extract: This paper will discuss the effect of climate change on protected human rights relating to migration.
- Integration between WTO Law and International Environmental AgreementsPublished: Wed, 27 Mar 2019Extract: There is an insufficient degree of integration between Word Trade Organization (WTO) law and International Environmental Agreements. Critically discuss 1. Introduction During the last decades the level of awareness about environmental issues and the vital role of this field has raised between nations in all around the world. As a result of this expansion , […]
- Clean Air Act of 1990 | Legislation AnalysisPublished: Thu, 28 Feb 2019Extract: The CAA has been through a decade-long battle of difficult negotiations and is known to be the toughest environmental law in American history.
- Analysis of the Water Framework Directive 2000Published: Fri, 12 Oct 2018Extract: Discuss the context, content, significance and impact of the Water Framework Directive 2000 upon the British environmental law and practice.
- Protection by European Law: Crop PollutionPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: A problem questions that plays particular regard to the principles of direct effect and indirect effect, incidental direct effect and state liability.
- Role of Communities in Environmental DecisionsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: the public must be considered to have a right, analogous to a beneficial interest, in the condition of the air and water and to be able to obtain information on how far they are being degraded.
- Polluting Event of ChurchillsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: entify and explain the criminal liability (If any) of each of Brockwells polluting event and that of Churchill’s, and of any individuals involved…
- Air Pollution Environmental LawsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: …
- Environmental Law and Awareness of the EnvironmentPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Environmental law and awareness of the environment is widely assumed by todays society as pretty much extinct during Anglo-Saxon times. This asks …
- Environmental Criminal Liability: Imposing SanctionsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: This assignment will take an overview of the criminal activities that take place in the arena of environmental law and assess the sanctions imposed.
- Equity and TrustsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Melvyn is a farmer. He trades as “Hill Farm Ltd”, a company with a share issue of 1000 shares that are all owned by Melvyn. He has 300 cattle and 100 sheep.
- Preservation of the EnvironmentPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The protection and preservation of the environment is one of the most important issues facing humankind today. The centrality of this issue was demonstrated when the Nobel Peace Prize for 2007 was awarded to AL Gore and the Inter Governmental Panel on Climate Change for their efforts to build up