The essays below were written by students to help you with your own studies. If you are looking for help with your essay then we offer a comprehensive writing service provided by fully qualified academics in your field of study.
Search this section
Tip: If you can't find what you are looking for, try shortening your search phrase. E.g. "CSR"
Latest Criminology Essays
- Positivist approaches to crimePublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: This paper will look at the classicist and biological positivist approaches to crime comparing each approach and highlighting the strengths and weaknesses of each approach. In the late eighteenth century a large body of theory known as the enlightenment
- Who should be responsible for juvenile delinquency?Published: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: As the name suggests juvenile delinquency refers to crimes committed by children and youth. There is an ongoing discussion as to who should be held…
- Secure life and safe nationPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Every individual wants a secure life and safe nation When it comes to border security, we are not only taking out the armies,
- Evidence and witnessesPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: R v Kearley (1992) 2 AC 228. The defendant was convicted of an offence of drug trafficking. One of the central pieces of prosecution evidence was …
- Alcohol related crimePublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The notion that alcohol consumption usually results in negative consequences has been ingrained in our collective consciousness from time immemorial.
- The product of rational choicePublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The two theories it will make reference to are deterrence theory (DT), and rational choice theory (RCT) as proposed by Cornish and Clarke.
- Anti social behaviorPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The subject of anti-social behaviour has received a great deal of attention from politicians and within the media in recent years.
- Young offenders in the ukPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: During this essay I will look at the crime policy focusing on what is available for young offenders which is between the ages of 10 – 17, using the communitarianism theory to see if their work has made any changes to the way the crime policy operates.
- Situational Crime Prevention | Criminology EssayPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Offenders and motive Q. Does it matter what the offender&rsquos motives are when utilizing situational crime prevention? Keyword: Juvenile Delinquency…
- Critically assess the main arguments in OutsidersPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: “Arguing that social deviance is a more common phenomenon than perceived and that conventional wisdom that social deviants are pathological…
- The feminist critique of classical criminologyPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The feminist critique of classical criminology has focused first on the marginalization of women in its studies and secondly on the contention that when women are studied, it is in a particularly limited and distorting fashion.
- Computer Crime and its effectPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Computer crime is a new Problem in our society therefore we must know that what computer crime is.
- Personality rightsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Personality rights are rights available to a well known personality or celebrity to protect them from the unauthorised use of his or her name, image, signature or persona without permission or compensation.
- Police corruption and its victimsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Police corruption consists of many types ranging from Brutality which is excessive force on an individual either emotional or physical by a police officer(s) to Bribery which is a police officer who is using his financial or political means to gain an advantage.
- The law and social work practicePublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The aim of this assignment is to consider the importance of law for social workers and discuss the professional skills and values which underpin social work practice in England and Wales today.
- A funny list of dumb lawsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: A funny list of dumb laws in the United States
- Situational crimePublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Within the Criminal Justice field, scholars as well as enforcement continually strive to develop methods through which criminal activity may be prevented.
- History of Corrections System | British penal systemPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Due to the extensive history of the British penal system and its applicability to the countries in this paper, it’s pertinent to examine…
- Factors affecting ethical behaviorPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Ethics refers to the moral values that govern the appropriate conduct of an individual or group. Ethics speaks to how we ought to live, that is, and how we ought to treat others and how we ought to run or manage our own lives.
- Let the punishment fit crime | ParalleleweltenPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: …
- Ethics of police officersPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: There will be many occasions when the officers� ethics will be tested and it depends on the officers not to let their own ethics to become weak throughout his career
- Female Street GangsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The presence of female gang membership can be found in the early 19th century (Valdez, 2000).
- How does crime affect friends and families?Published: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Why do people feel frightened during day time or night time ? .
- Ethical and professional standardsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The two companies I have chosen are The Body Shop and Wimpy. In this project I will compare the two companies and come to the conclusion of which company upholds its corporate governance better than the other.
- Poor parental supervision contribute psychologicallyPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: “…Offending behaviour escalates during early adolescence before peaking in late adolescence and declines in early adulthood” (Watt et al, 2004, P.141).