Contract Law Essays
The essays below were written by students to help you with your own studies. If you are looking for help with your essay then we offer a comprehensive writing service provided by fully qualified academics in your field of study.
Search this section
Tip: If you can't find what you are looking for, try shortening your search phrase. E.g. "CSR"
Latest Contract Law Essays
- Dispute Resolution Issues in the Construction IndustryPublished: Wed, 07 Aug 2019Extract: Due to the complex nature of the construction industry, the majority of construction contracts will include various clauses to regain any cost that is incurred due to the faults of another party .
- Issue of Promissory Estoppel in the Doctrine of ConsiderationPublished: Mon, 05 Aug 2019Extract: In this essay I will discuss how the doctrine of consideration is too firmly fixed to be conquered by promissory estoppel.
- Is Contract Law Suitable for the Digital Economy?Published: Mon, 05 Aug 2019Extract: The value of the digital economy is growing in millions of network nodes; it indicates that the benefits generated by the network will increase exponentially as the number of network users’ increase.
- Has the Supreme Court Expanded the Definition of Consideration?Published: Mon, 05 Aug 2019Extract: It is evident that there is an appetite to create good law, there is a respectful reluctance to overturn the established principles.
- New Engineering Contract (NEC) and Joint Contracts Tribunal (JCT)Published: Mon, 05 Aug 2019Extract: Using plain language, it inspires good management and limit disputes between contractor and employer by introducing compensation events to promote risk prevention over blame delegation.
- Contract Termination for Minor BreachPublished: Tue, 30 Jul 2019Extract: Where a term is classified as a condition, any rupture of the term, paying little mind to the results, gives the honest party a privilege to end the agreement.
- Contract Law Problem Question: Competition for Free Gym MembershipPublished: Thu, 06 Jun 2019Extract: As discussed above Paul accepted the offer by Fitness For All by performing the duties stated in the advertisement.
- Problems with the Offer and Acceptance ModelPublished: Wed, 17 Apr 2019Extract: This is essay will set out to explain the current law on the rules of offer and acceptance within contract law.
- Features of a Valid ContractPublished: Wed, 27 Mar 2019Extract: Law of contracts During post-war 1945 till today consumers were identified as an important interest group due to their negotiating power and courts, therefore, felt the need to protect consumer’s interest through clauses or particular exclusions from the “small print” found in contracts. A case example was this was applied was in The Suisse Atlantique […]
- Rules of Agreement in Online CommunicationPublished: Wed, 27 Mar 2019Extract: This essay will first analyse the long-standing rules of an agreement before evaluating the problems faced when applying them.
- Contracts for Sale of Goods in English Law: Comparison to UNPublished: Wed, 27 Mar 2019Extract: The essay will evaluate and analyse, on a balance which law has superiority in international states of affairs.
- Principle of ‘Good Faith’ in Contract NegotiationsPublished: Wed, 27 Mar 2019Extract: This essay will discuss the disposition of English law towards the principle of good faith and if the existence of the principle of good faith is vital.
- Doctrine of Promissory Estoppel IssuesPublished: Thu, 28 Feb 2019Extract: This essay will evaluate the statement “The doctrine of promissory estoppel prevents (estops) a claimant from going back on a promise and has been described as a ‘shield and not a sword’.”
- Law of Contract: Offer and AcceptancePublished: Fri, 12 Oct 2018Extract: Legal recognition of an agreement is given where a contract can be said to have been established between the parties to an agreement.
- UK Contract Law and Consumer LegislationPublished: Fri, 12 Oct 2018Extract: Contract Law in the UK is legislated through the Sale and Supply of Goods Act (HMSO 1994), which provides for protection of the seller and the buyer.
- What Constitutes Contract and What Constitutes AgreementPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: A valid contract is which of all essential components which present and in which the court would enforce as a legally binding promise. Agreements …
- Parties Entering Into an Agreement Do So VoluntarilyPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Duress can present in different forms however it must amount to such that a person would perform an act that he or she would not ordinarily …
- The Parol Evidence RulePublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The parol evidence rule is an oral agreement that is not essential or sufficient enough as evidence to the relevance of the written document. It …
- The Concept of Collateral ContractPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: ABSTRACT In this report is focus on discuss thf collateral contract. I will explain the concept of collateral contract through several …
- To Act on Companys Behalf Entering ContractPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Corporations Act s 124 states that once a company is registered, it is granted the legal capacity and powers of an individual, which includes …
- Three Remedies Available for Breach of ContractPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: 2.1 Introduction When establishing a contract, it is important that to include the element such as legality, consideration, certainty, and …
- The Hierarchy of the Malaysian Judicial SystemPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: In accordance with judicial precedent, the judge of high court is bound to the decision of Court of Appeal.
- Modification of Causation PrinciplesPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: “At the very least Fairchild shows that where justice and policy demand it a modification of causation principles is not beyond the wit …
- Three Critical Elements in Contracts AgreementPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: There are three critical elements when we look at contracts, the agreement, the intention to be legally bound and the consideration.
- Marriage Contracts In the Form of Marriage AgreementsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Marriage contracts in the form of marriage agreements are commonplace today. High divorce rates and skepticism have made couples…