Constitutional Law Essays
The essays below were written by students to help you with your own studies. If you are looking for help with your essay then we offer a comprehensive writing service provided by fully qualified academics in your field of study.
Search this section
Tip: If you can't find what you are looking for, try shortening your search phrase. E.g. "CSR"
Latest Constitutional Law Essays
- Governmental Power in the United KingdomPublished: Tue, 06 Aug 2019Extract: Over the course of this analysis, various key sources of governmental power in the United Kingdom will be critically examined, keeping in mind the nature, purpose, and course of development of the same.
- Gun Control Issue in the United StatesPublished: Tue, 06 Aug 2019Extract: Any attempts to repeal the Second Amendment would be virtually impossible to pull off due to the absolute political opposition to this idea.
- Causes and Effects of Prohibition in the USPublished: Mon, 05 Aug 2019Extract: The 18th Amendment is the only amendment to ever be repealed in the history of the Constitution.
- Should Adults Have the Right to Carry a Concealed Handgun?Published: Mon, 05 Aug 2019Extract: The Second Amendment, in its entirety, is about more than the right to bear arms and is not as unlimited as people think.
- Which Branch of Government in the US Has the Most Power?Published: Mon, 05 Aug 2019Extract: The United States of America has a unique form of government which consist of a separation of powers. The separation of powers is a design of the government in which it distributes power to all three branches.
- Electronic Privacy in the Workplace and Government SurveillancePublished: Mon, 05 Aug 2019Extract: This paper will attempt to examine the Constitutional rights of US citizens and balance those guarantees with the government and private companies need’ to protect the “Homeland” and Intellectual and Proprietary data sets.
- Has Devolution Limited the Sovereignty of Parliament?Published: Mon, 05 Aug 2019Extract: When considering if devolution has limited Parliamentary sovereignty, it is essential to look at the effects that it has had on the UK.
- Accuracy of Dicey’s Definition of Parliamentary SovereigntyPublished: Mon, 05 Aug 2019Extract: Parliamentary sovereignty is the idea that Parliament are the supreme law makers who can legislate at will and that no one is above Parliament.
- The UK Constitution’s Strict Separation of PowersPublished: Mon, 05 Aug 2019Extract: The question is, is having a separation of powers (that is not fairly strict) a strength or a weakness?
- Legislative Process of the Stolen Valor ActPublished: Tue, 30 Jul 2019Extract: The administrative procedure can begin in a wide range of zones yet the primary way it begins is it must be presented by somebody in Congress, even though it very well may be drafted by anybody outside Congress it must be presented by somebody inside.
- Principle of Parliamentary Sovereignty and the UK’s Uncodified Constitutional SystemPublished: Tue, 30 Jul 2019Extract: I will be critically discussing the principle of Parliamentary sovereignty and the UK’s uncodified constitutional system and how it can never truly adhere to a “pure” separation of powers.
- California Populist Experiment: Ballot InitiativesPublished: Tue, 30 Jul 2019Extract: Since its purpose is to define laws, it is only natural that there are different ways to change the Constitution. The three main methods are holding a Convention, Constitutional Amendment by Initiative, and Revision to the Constitution.
- Constitutional Rights of Immigrants in TexasPublished: Mon, 29 Jul 2019Extract: Texas has a long history of conflicts with the federal government over policies and laws that protect immigrants and defend them as a part of our nation. Immigrants have been a fundamental part in the Texas economy.
- Impact of Judges, the EU and Conventions on Parliamentary SupremacyPublished: Thu, 16 May 2019Extract: After joining the EU, the most significant case that highlighted and then clearly showed the EU’s supremacy status over the UK was the Factortame case.
- Dicey and the Rule of LawPublished: Wed, 17 Apr 2019Extract: The rule of law is an essential element of constitutionalism and upholding the democratic system of government.
- Impact of EU Law on the English Constitution, Human Rights and SovereigntyPublished: Wed, 10 Apr 2019Extract: This essay will analyse the impact of EU law on the English constitution.
- Constitutional Impacts of BrexitPublished: Tue, 02 Apr 2019Extract: The UK’s withdrawal from the European Union gives rise to many legal and constitutional issues.
- Arguments For and Against the UK Having a Written ConstitutionPublished: Mon, 01 Apr 2019Extract: this essay will show why the UK should not adopt a codified constitution in light of the contemporary challenges.
- Influences of Law-Making in UK Parliament: Brexit BillPublished: Wed, 27 Mar 2019Extract: Parliament is the supreme law-making body in the United Kingdom, and can make or amend laws as they wish.
- Effect of EU Membership on the UK ConstitutionPublished: Thu, 07 Mar 2019Extract: This essay will analyse how being a member of the European union and council of Europe has undermined the UK constitution to such an extent that the UK is no longer sovereign.
- Effect of Brexit on Parliamentary SovereigntyPublished: Fri, 01 Mar 2019Extract: In this paper, I will discuss the continuous growth in the common law as well as the rise in powers of the judiciary in the United Kingdom.
- Increased Parliamentary and Judicial ScrutinyPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Prerogative powers remain an important element of the United Kingdoms constitution. Should they be subject to greater Parliamentary and judicial …
- How Hong Kong Police Are Held AccountablePublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Hong Kong Police Force (HKPF) is the largest disciplined service under the Security Bureau of Hong Kong. It is the Worlds second and Asias first …
- Explain the Sources of English LawPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: This essay examines the different ways English law is created and then evaluates the role of legislation as the most important source of law. …
- Checks and Balances System of GovernmentPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: There is a system in the United States Constitution, which was made particularly to control the amount of power each branch of government has …