Australian Law Essays
The essays below were written by students to help you with your own studies. If you are looking for help with your essay then we offer a comprehensive writing service provided by fully qualified academics in your field of study.
Search this section
Tip: If you can't find what you are looking for, try shortening your search phrase. E.g. "CSR"
Latest Australian Law Essays
- Cybercrime Laws in AustraliaPublished: Tue, 06 Aug 2019Extract: This article covers a brief description about various laws related to data security and breaches in Australia and their evolutions.
- Analysis of Australia’s Constitution and Aboriginal DiscriminationPublished: Wed, 05 Jun 2019Extract: Racial discrimination is thought to be outdated in the present time, however section 25 of the Constitution is still in place.
- Unlawful Association Laws for Children in Victoria: AnalysisPublished: Wed, 05 Jun 2019Extract: In a recent attempt to combat youth offending, the Victorian Government has introduced the Justice Legislation Amendment.
- Aboriginal Law in the Australian Criminal Justice SystemPublished: Wed, 05 Jun 2019Extract: Should Aboriginal law, in part or in whole, be applied to Indigenous people, in particular areas or in general, or to people living in traditional communities only?
- Remedy of Partial Rescission in Australian LawPublished: Fri, 01 Mar 2019Extract: There is still significant uncertainty around the precise operation of the remedy of partial rescission in Australian law.
- Australia is a Dualist CountryPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Australia is a dualist country – its domestic law does not automatically incorporate public international law. However, international law is influential in many ways on Australian domestic law.
- Recent Reforms Affecting Australia AirlinesPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The airline industries in Australia have changed rapidly over the past few decades. Since the end of the 1980s many reforms have affected the industry, transforming it from the…
- Joint Petroleum Development AreaPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Is Unitization A Total Solution To The Issue Of Common Petroleum Deposit In A Joint Petroleum Development Area? Nigeria-Sao Tome And Principe; And Australia-East Timor Leste, As Case Studies
- Australia’s Legal SystemPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Australia�s legal system also known as ‘Common law system� is based on the model which was inherited by those countries whose development was influenced by British Colonialism in particular the commonwealth countries and the U.S.