The dissertations below were written by students to help you with your own studies. If you are looking for help with your dissertation then we offer a comprehensive writing service provided by fully qualified academics in your field of study.
Search this section
Tip: If you can't find what you are looking for, try shortening your search phrase. E.g. "Mens Rea"
- Contact Orders and Abusive Parents’ Access to ChildrenPublished: Thu, 16 May 2019Extract: This essay discusses the courts’ approach when granting order and concludes that the law has not found a satisfactory approach to the issue of .
- Effectiveness of Anti-money Laundering Legislative Provisions in the UKPublished: Wed, 24 Apr 2019Extract: Money laundering is now regarded as a multinational phenomenon where extremely disciplined and well-funded organised criminals manipulate international anti-money laundering rules.
- Regulation and Investigation of Crime on Social Media in the United KingdomPublished: Tue, 23 Apr 2019Extract: The purpose of this project is to explore the potential and limits of the proposal to link users’ social media registrations to their national identity number.
- Was the Trial of Saddam Hussein a Fair Trial?Published: Tue, 23 Apr 2019Extract: The Dujail trial was the first case to be heard in front of the Iraqi Special Tribunal and proved to be an extremely contentious trial.
- The Whistle Blowers Protection Act: Issues for Whistleblower ProtectionPublished: Thu, 11 Apr 2019Extract: This article juxtaposes the drawbacks of the Act with the positives of the third-party internet whistle blower platforms such as WikiLeaks.
- Potential Outcomes of Criminalising Forced Marriage (FM)Published: Wed, 03 Apr 2019Extract: The following dissertation will discuss and evaluate the effect and likely outcome of criminalising forced marriages (FM).
- Issues of Transitional Justice in Traditional SystemsPublished: Wed, 20 Mar 2019Extract: Do traditional systems respect international law? Are they legitimate? Are they a satisfying remedy for victims? Can they empower minority groups?
- Effect of Race and Gender on Jury DecisionsPublished: Wed, 20 Mar 2019Extract: Prejudices do exist within everyday life and therefore why would 12 ordinary lay persons be any less prejudiced?
- Anti-Corruption Measures in Ghana and KenyaPublished: Tue, 12 Mar 2019Extract: Since Ghana and Kenya gained independence in 1957 and 1963 respectively, there have been serious allegations of corruption involving high-ranking government officials.
- Revenge Porn Legislation and SextingPublished: Tue, 19 Feb 2019Extract: Should sexting be criminalised to combat the issue of revenge porn? 1. Introduction This study will explore the issue of revenge porn which is a niche area under cyber-bullying in the 21st century. The definition of revenge porn is a distribution of explicit images or videos of an individual without consent.This is usually done […]
- Developing International Anti-Terrorism LawsPublished: Mon, 18 Feb 2019Extract: The primary purpose of this paper is to study the role and place of terrorism today in international law.
- Sanctions on Individuals for Humanitarian Law ViolationsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The central premise of this thesis is that whilst there has been progress regarding the imposition of sanctions on individuals…
- Criminalisation of antitrust enforcementPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: This dissertation will look at the arguments for and against the criminalisation of competition enforcement laws.
- Cross-border Trade and Trademark ProtectionPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Parallel imports in today�s global economics represent great concern for the producers, who are trying to secure their investments and goodwill.
- Racial Hatred in Prisons – Racist Signs and SymbolsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: This research seeks to investigate whether viewing racist signs and symbols increases self-reported levels of racial prejudice and other factors…
- Equal Pay ActPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: In view of the sexual discrimination that takes place in several organizations, the impact of the Equal Pay Act needs to be taken into consideration…
- Intellectual Property DissertationPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Trying to define the essence of intellectual property is difficult. Most definitions, in fact, simply list examples of intellectual property rights…
- Lay People DissertationPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Laypeople are people without any formal legal training. They can also be called lay magistrates, lay Justices or Justices of the Peace.
- Method of Regulation in Professional SportPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: One of the most documented incidents at the height of covert cheating was named ‘Bloodgate’. In the Heineken Cup quarter-final, April 2009
- Corporate Governance and CapitalisationPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Globalization has resulted in the opening of markets and injection of direct foreign investment in markets of emerging economies.
- EC Treaty – Free Movement of Goods and Competition LawPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: It is submitted at the outset that the free movement of goods and competition law provisions of the Treaty of Rome comprise two…
- The Marine Bill DissertationPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: This dissertation is about the relationship between marine environment and sustainable development.
- Legislative Protection – The Right to StrikePublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The aim of this thesis is to consider the current legislation in the UK on the right to strike to consider whether or not such right exists…
- Victim-centred Transitional JusticePublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Transitional justice aims to address issues arising from violations committed during conflict or political violence.
- No Fault Scheme For Tort of NegligencePublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: This paper will review the current system for civil liability in the tort of negligence. The analysis will evaluate arguments for and against…