The example essays below were written by students to help you with your own studies. If you are looking for help with your essay then we offer a comprehensive writing service provided by fully qualified academics in your field of study.
Search this section
Tip: If you can't find what you are looking for, try shortening your search phrase. E.g. "Mens Rea"
Latest Example Essays
- Critically Assess the Use of Stop and Search PowersPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Critically assess whether the use of stop and search powers by the police can be justified given consideration to claims of racial discrimination
- Article 101 – Treaty on the Functioning of the EUPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union – Article 101 and its balance between business agreements and consumer rights.
- How Tesco are affected by company law and governancePublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Critically evaluate the problems at Tesco and what they tell us about modern company law and corporate governance
- CJEU decisions on TFEU Article 34 in KeckPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU) decisions on Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union (TFEU) Article 34 in Keck
- Practical Implementation of the Leveson InquiryPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The Practical Implementation of the Findings from the Leveson Inquiry Report. Press Regulation and its Changes
- Should The Defendant Bear Burden Of Persuasion?Published: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Difficulties in deciding whether the defendant should bear the burden of persuasion on any issue. Is there ever a good reason to require it?
- Analysis of Torts of Negligence and BatteryPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Critical analyse the protection of a patient’s right to make an autonomous decision using the Torts of Negligence and Battery in medical law.
- Legal Personality and Liability for Corporate GroupsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Critical Discussion of Separate Legal Personality and Limited Liability Vis-À-Vis Corporate Groups. An Example Company Law Essay.
- Judicial Review Principles and ProceduresPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The Judicial Review relationship between constitutional principles, their procedural requirements and the grounds of challenge
- The Impact Of Alternative Business StructuresPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Discussion about alternative business structures (ABS) and their effects on transforming the delivery of legal services.
- Critical Assessment of Free Movement of GoodsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Critical discussion about how the EU legislation and the case law of the Court of Justice ensures the free movement of goods in the internal market.
- Discuss the Balance of Implied Contract TermsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Critically discuss if the balance of implied contractual terms would suggest that the judges’ decisions almost always favour the employee.
- Encouraging Business And Protecting ConsumersPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: EU competition law and the balance between encouraging business cooperation and protecting the interests of consumer
- Non-Consensual (Revenge) Pornography & Sui GenerisPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Are calls to create a specific no sui generis law for the publication of Non-Consensual (Revenge) Pornography misguided?
- The Basis for Immigration and Asylum DecisionsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: On What Basis Should States Decide Who To Admit, and Who To Refuse? An assessment of immigration and asylum seeker decisions.
- Reforming The Liability Of Directors In UK LawPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Director liability reforms. Should Business Judgement Rule with enhanced duty of good faith be employed in UK Company Law.
- Principles Of Fairness Application Example EssayPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Decisions on principles of fairness and their application by rote or otherwise. Example Administrative Law essay
- Petrodel Resources & Ors v Prest & Ors Case SynopsisPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Case Synopsis of Petrodel Resources Ltd & Ors v Prest & Ors  EWCA Civ 1395
- Torts of Negligence and Battery in Medical LawPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Critical analysis of Torts of Negligence and Battery in medical law and how they protect a patient’s right to make an autonomous decision.
- Critically Discuss Mens ReaPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Critically discuss to what extent, if at all, it is ever justifiable to hold responsible for criminal offences, those who possess no mens rea.
- Exceptions to No Recovery for Pure Economic LossPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Exceptions to the Normal Position of No Recovery for Pure Economic Loss in Negligence. Does the common law approach rest on principle and policy?
- Reliability of Eyewitness Testimony ArticlePublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Critically discuss the law in England and Wales and the use of expert opinion evidence regarding the reliability of eyewitness identification evidence.
- EU Competition Law & the Competition CommissionPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Investigation, prosecution and adjudication by the EU Competition Commission and the separtation of powers in EU Competition Law
- Critically Discuss Specific Performance of ContractsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Critically discuss how limitations on specific performance of contracts leave an imbalance in favour of the contract breaker.
- The Lisbon Treaty v The Constitution of EuropePublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The Lisbon Treaty is in essence the constitution of Europe under a different guise, discuss. An example European law essay.