The example essays below were written by students to help you with your own studies. If you are looking for help with your essay then we offer a comprehensive writing service provided by fully qualified academics in your field of study.
Search this section
Tip: If you can't find what you are looking for, try shortening your search phrase. E.g. "Mens Rea"
Latest Example Essays
- Relationship Between Property and Sense of Belonging in the Legal SystemPublished: Mon, 12 Aug 2019Extract: Many EW legal system histories have underscored the different ways the property rights have been regarded as fundamental to how individual citizens interacted with the legal system.
- Legal Liabilities of Defects in ConstructionPublished: Tue, 30 Jul 2019Extract: The purpose of this paper is to understand the legal liabilities in construction industry due to defects by studying different claims and defenses used in real cases.
- Outline and Describe the Scottish Civil Court StructurePublished: Tue, 30 Jul 2019Extract: Scotland’s law is seen as a mixed system and not purely the common law system and this due to scot lawyers preferring to take ideas from Roman Law and other continental legal systems rather than the English Law.
- Assess the Influence of Human Rights Act 1998 in the UKPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Assess the influence of the Human Rights Act 1998 on the protection of individual rights in the UK. Example Human Rights Law Essay
- Forced Marriage Law in the UKPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: How has the law responded to the problem of forced marriage? The legal remedies available to persons married or marrying under duress
- Balancing Economic Freedoms & Fundamental RightsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The balancing of the EU objectives for Economic Freedoms and Fundamental Rights. Have they been successful?
- Misappropriated Trust Property and LiabilityPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: How much knowledge should a recipient of misappropriated trust property have before they are imposed with liability?
- Same Sex Marrage and the Effect on Civil PartnershipsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Example Essay About the Enactment of Same Sex Marrage and its Effect on the Validity and Social Acceptance Civil Partnerships
- Critical Assessment of Business-to-Business ContractsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Critical assessment of the operation of implied terms and liability rules in business-to-business contracts an example law essay.
- Critically Assess the Use of Stop and Search PowersPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Critically assess whether the use of stop and search powers by the police can be justified given consideration to claims of racial discrimination
- Article 101 – Treaty on the Functioning of the EUPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union – Article 101 and its balance between business agreements and consumer rights.
- How Tesco are affected by company law and governancePublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Critically evaluate the problems at Tesco and what they tell us about modern company law and corporate governance
- CJEU decisions on TFEU Article 34 in KeckPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU) decisions on Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union (TFEU) Article 34 in Keck
- Practical Implementation of the Leveson InquiryPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The Practical Implementation of the Findings from the Leveson Inquiry Report. Press Regulation and its Changes
- Should The Defendant Bear Burden Of Persuasion?Published: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Difficulties in deciding whether the defendant should bear the burden of persuasion on any issue. Is there ever a good reason to require it?
- Analysis of Torts of Negligence and BatteryPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Critical analyse the protection of a patient’s right to make an autonomous decision using the Torts of Negligence and Battery in medical law.
- Legal Personality and Liability for Corporate GroupsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Critical Discussion of Separate Legal Personality and Limited Liability Vis-À-Vis Corporate Groups. An Example Company Law Essay.
- Judicial Review Principles and ProceduresPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: The Judicial Review relationship between constitutional principles, their procedural requirements and the grounds of challenge
- The Impact Of Alternative Business StructuresPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Discussion about alternative business structures (ABS) and their effects on transforming the delivery of legal services.
- Critical Assessment of Free Movement of GoodsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Critical discussion about how the EU legislation and the case law of the Court of Justice ensures the free movement of goods in the internal market.
- Discuss the Balance of Implied Contract TermsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Critically discuss if the balance of implied contractual terms would suggest that the judges’ decisions almost always favour the employee.
- Encouraging Business And Protecting ConsumersPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: EU competition law and the balance between encouraging business cooperation and protecting the interests of consumer
- Non-Consensual (Revenge) Pornography & Sui GenerisPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Are calls to create a specific no sui generis law for the publication of Non-Consensual (Revenge) Pornography misguided?
- The Basis for Immigration and Asylum DecisionsPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: On What Basis Should States Decide Who To Admit, and Who To Refuse? An assessment of immigration and asylum seeker decisions.
- Reforming The Liability Of Directors In UK LawPublished: Fri, 02 Feb 2018Extract: Director liability reforms. Should Business Judgement Rule with enhanced duty of good faith be employed in UK Company Law.